Courses for undergraduate students speciality Applied Informatics:
- General Linguistics;
- Computational Linguistics;
- Natural Language Processing;
- Statistical Text Analysis;
- Syntactic Processing of Text;
- Semantic Interpretation of Text;
- Context and Knowledge Bases;
- Speech processing;
- Natural Language Processing Applications;
Courses for master students speciality Applied Informatics:
- Statistical data analysis with Applications;
- Syntactico-Semantic Text Processing;
- Applications of Natural Language Processing;
- Information Retrieval;
- Artificial Intelligence and Semantic Web;
During the study our students (speciality Applied Informatics) create natural language processing systems and lexical resources necessary in this domain.
Syudents took part in the Romanian and Russian WordNet-Affect creation translating the English source.
Some of our application were put online.
Application created by our master students as their master theses:
Blog with the sentiment analysis system was created by Irina Pushcash, gr. IA-091M,: http://sentimente.net84.net/
Application Job.Card in the framework of Facebook was created by Alexandr Negară, gr. IA-091M, the address is http://www.goo.gl/OVERK
System of phonosemantic analysis of Romanian words was put online by Dan Negară, gr. IAE-081.
Associative dictionary was put for online access and completion by Ion Badan, gr. IAE-081.